FULL-STACK DEVELOPMENT TEAM LEADER NEEDED IN BEIRUT, LEBANON
JAYPAY is an awesomely-creative brand and marketing agency that start-ups, established companies, as well as international brands are turning to as we do things differently when it comes to marketing. Our fantastic and growing list of clients stems from all over the world, and the great thing is that we’re just getting started!
JAYPAY’s Lebanon office is located at BDD, and it’s at our Beirut location that we’re looking for a Full-Stack Development Team Leader who can manage a team of new and experienced Back-End & Front-End devs. As the Full-Stack Development Team Leader, it’s going to be your responsibility to ensure all milestones and deadlines are met on time.
The Full-Stack Development Team Leader role is super-important at JAYPAY as we’re creating a lot of websites and professional web applications.
Working at JAYPAY is fun, challenging and rewarding, BUT we’re only going to be interviewing candidates who can demonstrate greatness when it comes to developing websites, working on a wide range of development software and leading your team of front-end and back-end developers.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A FULL-STACK DEVELOPMENT TEAM LEADER AT JAYPAY?
If you believe you’re the Full-Stack Development Team Leader, live in Lebanon, aren’t fussed with working in an office from 9 to 6 (and then some), and know you have what it takes to create responsive websites without being told what “responsive” means, as well as having the experience to manage a team, go ahead and send us a link to your online portfolio of work. We’re going to want you to prove you’re as good as you say you are, so you’re going to have to show us web projects you’ve worked on. If you want to work – no scratch that; belong to one of the hottest brand agencies in town, make sure your portfolio shows off your experience as a Full-Stack Development Team Leader.
Remember, you’re going to have to have all of these attributes/assets/super-powers before applying:
- Experience in managing a team of new and experienced developers
- Experience with React
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5 and experience with CSS
- Experience in creating responsive websites without having to be shown what is responsive and what clearly isn’t
- Experience with modern tools such as npm, Grunt, Bower, Git, etc.
- Experience with frameworks (backbone, angular, etc.)
- The ability to create WordPress themes from scratch as well as modify WordPress themes to perform any functions
- The ability to build innovative WordPress plugins
- The ability to handle, manage and guide a team of front-end and back-end developers gracefully
- The ability to collaborate with other designers and project managers
If you’ve got all of the above and want to join us as our Full-Stack Development Team Leader, get in touch. We need to add that even though we’re looking for a Full-Stack Development Team Leader, we’re firm believers that no one is the finished article, even if you think you’re super-experienced. This is why we’re going to be showing you the ropes, as well as you teaching us a thing or two about the very latest Full-Stack developer trends.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS A FULL-STACK DEVELOPMENT TEAM LEADER AT JAYPAY
As a Ful-Stack Development Team Leader, you’ll be responsible for:
- Guiding our developer teams and system engineers, to help collaborate with our designers and project manager to ensure your projects are carried out skillfully
- Choosing the development software and operating system of our and our clients’ websites
- Writing clean and functional code on the front-end and back-end of the software and helping your team perfect their codes
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Developing new and innovative user-facing features
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Ensuring cross-platform compatibility and optimization
- Developing APIs and RESTful services
- Optimising all websites and web applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Keeping up with technological advances to optimize their software
- Building a high spirited team dynamic that ensures all your team members are in sync and bringing their A-game
WHAT YOU GET AS A FULL-STACK DEVELOPMENT TEAM LEADER AT JAYPAY
Apart from being part of one of the most fun, creative, and inspiring teams, you’ll be paid in Fresh Dollars. Lollars and Monopoly money isn’t really a thing at JAYPAY, so real, American dollars it is! At JAYPAY, you’re also given a quota of public holidays, medical insurance, and of course, annual leave*.
Another plus point is that you’ll be taught how to think and breathe marketing and brand DNA. Even as a developer, you’re going to benefit massively from learning how to market products and services through the websites and landing pages you develop. As our Full-Stack Development Team Leader in Lebanon, you’re going to be a huge cog in JAYPAY’s marketing and brand machine, which is why we’re going to show you how to be a marketer as well as expand your knowledge on the website development scene.
Good luck, stay safe & stay awesome!
*Medical insurance and annual leave are provided after your probation period ends.