Front-End Developer Opening In Beirut, Lebanon
JAYPAY is an awesomely-creative brand and marketing agency that start-ups, established companies, as well as international brands are turning to as we do things differently when it comes to marketing. Our fantastic and growing list of clients stems from all over the world, and the great thing is that we’re just getting started!
JAYPAY’s Lebanon office is located at BDD, and it’s at our Beirut location that we’re looking for a Front-End Developer who can turn the outstanding designs our Visuals Team creates into visually engaging webpages.
This Front-End Developer role at JAYPAY is definitely an exciting challenge for anyone who has been there and done it when it comes to converting Adobe XD files into awesome websites and landing pages.
Working at JAYPAY is fun, challenging and rewarding, BUT we’re only going to be interviewing candidates who can demonstrate greatness when it comes to developing websites, landing pages, and email templates.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A FRONT-END DEVELOPER AT JAYPAY?
If you believe you’re the Front-End Developer, live in Lebanon, aren’t fussed with working in an office from 9 to 6, and know you have what it takes to create responsive websites without being told what “responsive” means, go ahead and send us a link to your portfolio. We’re going to want you to prove you’re as good as you say you are, so you’re going to have to show us web projects you’ve worked on. If you want to work – no scratch that; belong to one of the hottest brand agencies in town, make sure your portfolio shows off your experience as a Front-End Developer.
Remember, you’re going to have to have all of these attributes/assets/super-powers before applying:
2. Experience in developing WordPress themes and templates.
3. Some experience in working with React will greatly benefit your application.
4. Having a good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the projects you work on adhere to the latest SEO trends.
5. Being very proficient when it comes to understanding web markup.
6. The ability to have fun and make your teammates laugh. This is an important skill and not one everyone can pull off.
7. A smile.
If you’ve got all of the above and want to join us as our Front-End Developer, get in touch. We need to add that even though we’re looking for a Front-End Developer, we’re firm believers that no one is the finished article, even if you think you’re super-experienced. This is why we’re going to be showing you the ropes as well as you teaching us a thing or two about the very latest Front-End development trends.
Your Responsibilities as a Front-End developer at jaypay
As a Front-End Developer at JAYPAY, you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing websites and landing pages which leverage new user-facing features
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensuring that everything you build is fully compliant with the latest UI/UX trends
- Optimising all websites, landing pages, and web application to ensure they pass Google’s Site Speed checks
- Making sure that all user inputs (within forms, etc.) are fully validated
- Carrying out extensive QA (Quality Assurance) tasks, which include you checking if the website, landing page, or email you have developed is cross-browser compliant, works on all devices, all links work as they should, and that it looks perfect
- Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders on all the web projects you’re working on
What you get AS A FRONT-END DEVELOPER AT jaypay
Apart from being part of one of the most fun, creative, and inspiring teams, you’ll be paid in Fresh Dollars. Lollars and Monopoly money isn’t really a thing at JAYPAY, so real, American dollars it is! At JAYPAY, you’re also given a quota of public holidays, medical insurance, and of course, annual leave*.
Another plus point is that you’ll be taught how to think and breathe marketing and brand DNA. Even as a developer, you’re going to benefit massively from learning how to market products and services through the websites and landing pages you develop. As our Front-End Developer in Lebanon, you’re going to be a huge cog in JAYPAY’s marketing and brand machine, which is why we’re going to show you how to be a marketer as well as expand your knowledge on the website development scene.
Good luck, stay safe & stay awesome!
*Medical insurance and annual leave are provided after your probation period ends.
Apply here for the Front-End developer Position
Simply fill in the form below and make sure you upload your outstandingly awesome cover letter. We accept Word Doc and PDF formats.